Interested in this position? Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A short-term project manager position for a data science consulting project.
- You will get to work with some of best data scientists in this country and talented coders on a large extensive project with a client in financial industry.
- You will be in charge of administration of the project
- Take detailed meeting notes
- Send emails communication with client.
- Schedule meetings and calls.
- Create sprint meeting documents
- Help create various reports, documents, spreadsheet to summarize consulting work
- Help create slides and agendas for meetings
- Communicate customers’ requirements to programmers and stakeholder
- Perform simple data entry tasks required by the project.
- Follow up with teams and stakeholders about tasks assigned to them.
- Optional but preferred tasks:
- Perform online research digital marketing technologies to come up with recommendations for client.
- Knowledge, Interest, and Skills:
- Interest in digital marketing and data analytics in the domain
- Have understanding or experience with agile project management
- Basic understanding of data science preferred, although successful candidates will go through training.
- Communicative skills in English.
- Interest or background in computer science and computer engineering is preferred. You will not be coding, but will be communicating with coders.
- Attention to details.
- Strong organizational skills.
- People skills. Ability to communicate, manage, and socialize with people with patience and kindness.
- Ability to mediate conflicts.
- This is a short-term position (6-8 months). After a successful contract, we may explore further opportunities in IT business administration.
- Salary is negotiable and depends on how much you can contribute to the project.