Junior Machine Learning Engineer
Interested in this position? Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be a part of engineer team that builds data analytics and machine learning products.
- Providing consultation for big data analytics and data modeling to our clients.
- Designing and implementing our data analytic strategy for different kinds of data sources, formats and content.
- Communicate with business stakeholders, explaining technical approaches and solutions.
- Developing techniques to analyze and make predictive models on both structured and unstructured data.
- Develop/operationalize data science models in application contexts.
- Participate in product design and development activities for artificial intelligence products.
- Create other data collection and web application tools when projects require.
- High attention to details. Passion to create correct, efficient queries and optimize database performance.
- Willingness to educate others in our organization and in clients’ organization about your area of expertise is a plus.
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to engage in process improvement and in developing new efficient means of execution.
- Excellent mind for customer service.
- Ability to explain engineering systems using simple terms to communicate values to stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, delivering systems with proper documentation.
- Higher educational experience and a willingness to educate the next generation of engineers and stakeholders are a plus.
Knowledge and Skills
- Well-versed in Python data science suite (pandas, sklearn)
- Knowledge of deep learning, especially convolutional neural network
- Familiar with cloud technology (AWS) is a plus
- Experience working on a major relational database management system—PostgreSQL, Oracle, RedShift or MySQL—and optimizing queries.
- Solid understanding of database design and data modeling.
- Ability to create web applications using Python Frameworks such as Flask, Django is a plus.