Machine Learning Engineer Team Lead
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of engineers that build data analytics and machine learning products.
- Providing consultation for big data analytics and data modeling to our clients.
- Designing and implementing our data analytic strategy for different kinds of data sources, formats and content.
- Communicate with business stakeholders, explaining technical approaches and solutions.
- Developing techniques to analyze and make predictive models on both structured and unstructured data.
- Develop/operationalize data science models in application contexts.
- Provide technical inputs in product design and development activities.
- Supervise the creation of other data collection and web application tools when projects require.
- Ability to lead and inspire team with passion, kindness, and enthusiasm.
- Passion to create excellent products.
- Ability to organize, distribute tasks, manage time and team in an agile manner.
- Willingness to educate others in our organization and in clients’ organization about your area of expertise.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to engage in process improvement and in developing new efficient means of execution.
- Excellent mind for customer service.
- Ability to explain engineering systems using simple terms to communicate values to stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, delivering systems with proper documentation.
- Higher educational experience and a willingness to educate the next generation of engineers and stakeholders are a plus.
Knowledge and Skills
- Well-versed in Python data science suite (pandas, sklearn, etc.)
- Solid understanding of deep learning, especially convolutional neural network and language modeling.
- Familiar with cloud technology (AWS) is a plus.
- Solid understanding of database design and data modeling.
- Ability to create web applications using Python Frameworks such as Flask, Django is a plus.
- Solid understanding of how to build robust enterprise solutions (Micro Service, DevOps, TDD and other modern software engineering principles) is a plus.