Junior Software Engineer
About the Position
Perceptra delivers AI-powered insights to doctors countrywide by bridging latest cloud technology stack with the legacy system in hospitals. Our product development team are responsible to building and integrating scalable MedTech products and own full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a backend engineer, you should be comfortable with our whole technology stack, from Python programming to container technology to AWS services. We are looking for a great team player, with attention to details and service mindset to solve critical problems for customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, test, and deploy Inspectra application and API infrastructure built with Django framework and AWS platform.
- Develop, test, and deploy on-prem applications to work with deep learning services and cloud API.
- Iterate the product according to market demands and customers’ requirements. Fix bugs and handle changes for on-cloud and on-prem system.
- Configure different part of our system such as our system monitoring tool, analytic dashboards, CI/CD, process scheduler, and in-house image archiving system.
- Design and implement security measures for health information transit that complies with regulations.
- Create related technical documentation for the project to communicate with fellow engineers.
- Contribute to the engineering culture and knowledge sharing.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering or related fields
- Knowledge of modern software stack : container technology, REST APIs, git, various services of AWS, web server, and basic security practices.
- Experience shipping and maintaining applications in production.
- Rigorous unit testing and use of best practices.
- Passion to create and deliver excellent tech solutions. Customer-focused mindsets.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Mind for efficiency and process improvements. Keep the lookout for efficient means to shorten execution time.
- Strong organization skills, delivering work with proper documentations.
- Team player, positive and driven, fast learner.
- Attention to details.