About the Position
Perceptra is a leader in computer vision and deep learning for the healthcare industry. Our product development team is in charge of building a scalable and robust hybrid cloud/on-prem infrastructure to catch up with growing demands in artificial intelligence. We pioneered to delivery of cutting-edge AI solutions to the hands of doctors and healthcare workers countrywide. And we need a skilled cloud engineer that can work in a fast-pace, dynamic environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement and hold the responsibility for the private/public cloud, containers, VMs, infrastructure and related platforms such as Kubernetes, AWS, Jenkins or similar CI systems.
- Implement, manage and maintain support the automation workflows for testing, deployment. Performance management and capacity planning.
- Enable the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value. Diagnose problems and act in solving complex issues by ensuring that developed fixes are permanent, in the context of a continuous improvement mindset.
- Pair with development teams to coach, design and develop automated software deployments which reduce the release duration while decreasing the percentage of software release failures.
- Create sufficient documentation and services to create and/or enhance ‘self-service’ facilities such as CI/CD pipelines, AWS, monitoring (Grafana), Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Provide input to infrastructure design according to the microservices practices.
- This is a hands-on role working collaboratively with development and operations to enable stability and speed in an Agile development environment. Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management. Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure. Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Ensure that appropriate documentation and training is delivered to junior team members.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps / Sysadmin, with at least 2 years working with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud solutions such as AWS or Azure (ideally AWS)
- Experience with Microservices, Infrastructure-As-Code paradigm, code management systems (Gitlab, Github, and CI/CD), continuous integration tools (Jenkins or other).
- Experience with agile methodology for managing workflow.
- Passion to create excellent, well-researched algorithms, with a focus on getting your ideas to be deployed in products for thousands of doctors.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Mind for efficiency and process improvements. Keep the lookout for efficient means to shorten execution time.
- Strong organization skills, delivering work with proper documentations.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Team player, positive and driven, fast learner