Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate with management, medical partners, business partners and customers to gather and summarize requirements of the products.
- Analyze competitor landscape, markets, competitive landscape.
- Conceptualize product features that will position Perceptra as a strong player in the market. Drafting diagrams, spreadsheets, and slides that will convey the features as clear as possible for internal and external communication.
- Define product development targets and milestones from model development to user interface to integration. Communicate with teams across departments about product goals and milestones.
- Design the product management workflow, establish meeting protocols. Communicate across teams about meetings. Prepare agenda, confirm meetings, and host the meetings.
- Keep track of product schedule, milestones, deliverables. Following up with designers, development and AI team on their progress.
- Create executive summary report to communicate with management team and external partner. Work closely with each team lead to populate the report with meaningful data.