Interested in this position? Send us your resume at email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities
- Configure, set up and administrate cloud systems for data integration, data analytics and visualization, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Design, architect, and implement cloud solutions for applications and provide feedback for continuous improvement.
- Execute technical tasks (troubleshooting, patching, coding) for clients.
- Communicate on daily basis with various internal and external customers (by e-mail and phone), also deliver and support customer solutions.
- Study and develop infrastructure as code for enterprises. Ensure scalability and smooth collaborations among engineers.
- Educate business stakeholders and next generation engineers about cloud technology.
- Generate project support documentation, including procedural documents for implemented systems when scope requires.
- Maintain required level of knowledge on company-offered solutions including the completion of assigned courses and relevant certification exams when applicable.
- Stay current with emerging technologies and advancements within existing technologies
- Participate as needed on innovation initiatives.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and product manager and to design robust and scalable cloud solutions for any applications.
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills.
- Mastery in engineering design and implementation. Passion to create large scalable systems with efficiency, optimizing cost and productivity for everyone in the organization.
- Willingness to engage in process improvement and in developing new efficient means of execution.
- Superior verbal and written skills, excellent customer service, as well as high attention to detail.
- Ability to explain engineering systems using simple terms to communicate values to stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, delivering systems with proper documentation.
- Higher educational experience and a willingness to educate the next generation of engineers and stakeholders are a plus.
Knowledge and Skills